BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I love Ulta! They always have the best deals, whether it's buy one, get one or buy two, get one.. they're totally worth it. This is where I go to stock go on my NYX products and hair care. They also seem to not run out of stock as fast on new product releases like new higher end palettes! Ulta is also more convenient since they usually local and aren't attached to malls.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
This is one of my favorite makeup stores since they carry both high end and drug store makeup. This is the only place I can find NYX products. And there arentester like in Sephora so you can find what you like and your shades. And it's closer to where I live than the one Sephora store anywhere near me unless I go to NC. And the people are, for the most part get helpful and polite.
Becky W.
Winter Spgs, FL
I haven’t had the opportunity to test a lot of Ulta brand beauty products. However, I love shopping on their website. Easy to navigate, great pictures, wide variety of low to mid range prices products.
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. Not only do they sell drug store makeup as well as luxury brands, but they have a great rewards program and pretty good coupons. Around the holidays and a few other times a year they have some good sales going.
The staff can be a bit pushy but nowhere near as bad as some of Ulta's competition.
Stores are usually clean and spacious.
Lisa B.
Walled Lake, MI
I shop at Ulta for everything from prestige brands to drugstore brands. There are a few brands that I can’t get there so I have to go elsewhere but for the most part it’s a one stop shop for me!
Angel D.
The store itself is great, I gave it 3 stars because the employees there can be rude, and definitely not helpful. I myself do not ask for help, as I know what I'm looking for for the most part when I enter a store, but a friend had a bad experience there. I can definitely see how that could happen. Definitely not a store to go into if you are looking for advise.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
I will start by saying I love their rewards program and the fact that they have the almighty Tarte Shape Tape. I shop here when they have sales, which are often great, but aside from that I don't. Their customer service in my local store is horrible so I refuse to set foot in there ever again. I either order online or go to the next closest store 45 mins away.
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
i love this store. their brand makeup is cruelty free which is awesome! i buy a lot of my hair care and makeup here. all cruelty free and they always have enough cruelty free products so i have a big selection. they are very knowledgeable and helpful. the reward program is great and i love triple point days!! the credit card also makes shopping a breeze.
Melissa S.
Grandview , MO
I had a great experience using Ulta's website. It was easy to use, find what I needed, check out, and I received free samples with my purchase. The website does have some product you cannot get in stores and some sales you cannot get in stores. You are able to use your loyalty card. Shipping was reasonable and I received on time with all the product I ordered.
Melanie D.
I love this store!! Every time I step inside the door someone is always right there to help me with anything I am looking for. There is so many brands of makeup and skin care products. I love being able to go inside and try different items out before purchasing. Items tend to be a little expensive but it's always a high quality product and never disappoints.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.