7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,333 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I've only ordered one product from them but I had no problem. It was easy. It was packaged nicely so it wouldn't brake which it didn't. I received free shipping. And it came early.
I love to go to Ulta and get color matched by their workers. Had a great experience and customer service from their store and got the exact product I needed for an outside wedding.
The best of drugstore and high end in one place. While Sephora really only sells high end makeup, Ulta gives you more options on the cheap side, and it’s handy to have two in one store to compare for dupes.
This store is my go-to for beauty products, they have such a wide variety of everything I need and the points turn into money and that's ALWAYS a plus! I love Sephora too because they have some prestige brands I like to buy from but they only offer you tiny little samples of stuff for your points. I'd rather have money points.
Ordering online is so great with the ulta app. It is super easy to find coupons and sales and free gifts. I ordered some stuff and it should come this afternoon. I am so excited and the tracking emails are so nice! Update: i got my package today and there was a bunch of free gifts that are actually really nice. Thanks so much ulta
My absolute favorite cosmetics store! They have a huge array of companies and products! And they have the best rewards program out there. If you're gonna shop somewhere, shop here
So many good things to say. I had a product break, because I had used my rewards card during purchase they were able to return it without a receipt! I used their salon service for the first time yesterday and looove the time and care they took into cutting my hair. Variety of drugstore and high end products is also great.
Even though I don't love Ulta as much as I love Sephora, I still quite enjoy the variety of products they have to offer. It is definitely the place to pick up some good shampoo, or even drugstore makeup (I think this is a huge plus for Ulta). They also offer a wide variety of hair styling tools, in all price ranges.
I honestly prefer it over Sephora. Better rewards and free gifts. I like that if I needed something from a drugstore brand but also high end, I don’t need to make several stops.
Ulta is okay, not as nice as Sephora though. I do like that the products are low price - mid high end, but Ulta doesn't carry all of my favorite cruelty free brands. It is nice that you can use points towards anything as opposed to Sephora's Beuty Bazaar. I was happy to snag Unicorn Tears while it was still available!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos