7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,426 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta, it lets me see and test the drugstore makeup with the testers so I don’t end up with colors or textures I hate. We’ve been going forever and they’re always packed but always still nice and helpful!
How would we ever survive without Ulta? It's truly a one stop shop. Not only can you buy all your beauty supplies they have s salon as well. Their reward system beats any I have ever been enrolled in. You earn money every time you spend money.
I love Ulta! They have an amazing rewards system so you're saving money every time you buy. Great selection of both high end and drugstore, and I love that they're constantly evolving and taking on new brands!
ulta is such a great store for any of your makeup, hair, face, or body care needs. the employees are always super nice when you visit in person, and online they have a nice wide selection of products as well.
They’re prices are relatively good compared to some other beauty care stores! They usually have really great sales and I love that I can do try products out and that I can also go get beauty services done as well
I LOVE ULTA aside from sephora that has some of the brands i love. They have cheap and expensive makeup here! Also hair products, nail, eyebrow EVERYTHING. Best rewards program! ALWAYS FREE SAMPLES
Love that I can use points for my purchase and get some money off hate that they expire and there mostly out of everything I hate ordering online because I hate the shipping prices even if I get a Lip liner!
Ulta is my make up store to go to they have everything I want right there in that store The store is very clean, staff is very friendly and helpful, My daughter had a make over done there they did such a great job on her makeup it was absolutely beautiul, they are definately experienced and know what there doing, I never had any cons about Ulta only all pros, I love to go shopping there
I can usually get most of the makeup products i need at ulta. I like that they offer more expensive brands of makeup while also offering drugstore products as well; you get the best of both worlds. I love that this store carries Tony Moly face masks as well as a good amount of other face masks. Its also a plus that they do a 21 days of discounts on certain products several times a year.
Nice that they have drugstore and high end. I wish they had coupons for the high end products more often but being able to use the points to take off on a purchase is great! I wish sephora would do this.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos