BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kaitie K.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite makeup store. Not only do they sell drug store makeup as well as luxury brands, but they have a great rewards program and pretty good coupons. Around the holidays and a few other times a year they have some good sales going.
The staff can be a bit pushy but nowhere near as bad as some of Ulta's competition.
Stores are usually clean and spacious.
Angel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The store itself is great, I gave it 3 stars because the employees there can be rude, and definitely not helpful. I myself do not ask for help, as I know what I'm looking for for the most part when I enter a store, but a friend had a bad experience there. I can definitely see how that could happen. Definitely not a store to go into if you are looking for advise.
Wendy B.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will start by saying I love their rewards program and the fact that they have the almighty Tarte Shape Tape. I shop here when they have sales, which are often great, but aside from that I don't. Their customer service in my local store is horrible so I refuse to set foot in there ever again. I either order online or go to the next closest store 45 mins away.
Catherine B.
Martinsburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this store. their brand makeup is cruelty free which is awesome! i buy a lot of my hair care and makeup here. all cruelty free and they always have enough cruelty free products so i have a big selection. they are very knowledgeable and helpful. the reward program is great and i love triple point days!! the credit card also makes shopping a breeze.
Melissa S.
Grandview , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had a great experience using Ulta's website. It was easy to use, find what I needed, check out, and I received free samples with my purchase. The website does have some product you cannot get in stores and some sales you cannot get in stores. You are able to use your loyalty card. Shipping was reasonable and I received on time with all the product I ordered.
Melanie D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store!! Every time I step inside the door someone is always right there to help me with anything I am looking for. There is so many brands of makeup and skin care products. I love being able to go inside and try different items out before purchasing. Items tend to be a little expensive but it's always a high quality product and never disappoints.
Kendall K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is such an awesome beauty store for both women and men of any age - they have all of the low cost brands you find at the grocery store but also all of the high end brands. There are always great sales and the gifts with purchase always make shopping here fun. The associates are sometimes rude but overall, they're glad to help you with any makeup or skincare question.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta. I'm a platinum perks member. They have a much better points reward system than Sephora does. I have had to call their customer service number in the past and they were wonderful.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta beauty is a good place to shop if you are looking for a mix of drugstore brands and mid-level and some high-quality Brands Ulta is the place for you I've never had a problem in the store the associates are always so helpful to help me find a product that I'm looking for a huge selection lots of variety to choose from just a supremely good place
Nicole F.
Linwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great store offering a variety of high, low, and mid end products. The staff is friendly and helpful and willing to help you find the perfect product for you in makeup, skin, or haircare.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?