7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Just want to say the Ulta rewards program is amazing and hands-down the best out there. I try to shop during multi-point special offer periods and save my points up to use them all at once. I just got an insane haul for around $20! I love Ulta so much, and I'm stoked they're getting more brands!
Ulta is where I mostly buy my makeup solely because of the deals and discounts they offer seemingly all the time (I mean if you guys don't use their monthly coupon what are you even doing?!). The environment is welcoming and shopping is for the most part pleasant. The only complain I have is that staff in my area ocassionally falls short on ettiquete, at times coming off as rude or not present for customer service at all in past personal experiences. It has actually happened often enough that I now just go in knowing what I will be purchasing beforehand for as little interaction with staff as possible.
This is an amazing store for all things beauty! They sell prestige brands, drugstore brands, and everything in between! They have hair care, skin care, makeup, bath and body, etc! They are always having coupons and events with sales too so you can always find a deal! Also, their rewards are pretty awesome too!
I love their reward programs and mostly love the store employees when I go in, online is airways easy and simple. In store they're always out of everything I want so now I just order online unless I need to sample something.
My favorite beauty store! Love the brands they carry, the free gifts with purchase, the sales, and the staff at the southaven location. This store makes shopping for beauty products so easy and enjoyable! It’s like a candy store!
If you can’t find it at Ulta , you may not find it anywhere. They have a huge selection of all things beauty. I use biolage hair shampoo and conditioner and Ulta has the best sales and prices. Such a great selection of items
I love going to Ulta. They have alot of high end and cheaper beauty products there so it's perfect. There's a few brands like Kat von D that they don't have but it's okay they have alot of other good stuff to make up for it
I prefer ulta over Sephora because point add up way faster and you can redeem them for much bigger items than Sephora. The shipping is quicker and the discounts are better! Definitely my go to site for all my beauty needs!
Love ulta because you get both high end and drugstore options. I shop here all the time for me and my mom. Only con is that you can’t search all products unless you go to a certain store. Definitely will shop at ulta again
ULTA has great sales. I recently got Benefit's Chocolate Bar palette, a new Clarisonic brush head, and brushes from IT cosmetics all at 20% off. You won't find sale prices like that anywhere else. The sale section in the store can surprise you sometimes. I got Lanza shampoo and conditioner for $7 EACH!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos