7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
This is an amazing store for all things beauty! They sell prestige brands, drugstore brands, and everything in between! They have hair care, skin care, makeup, bath and body, etc! They are always having coupons and events with sales too so you can always find a deal! Also, their rewards are pretty awesome too!
My favorite beauty store! Love the brands they carry, the free gifts with purchase, the sales, and the staff at the southaven location. This store makes shopping for beauty products so easy and enjoyable! It’s like a candy store!
I love their reward programs and mostly love the store employees when I go in, online is airways easy and simple. In store they're always out of everything I want so now I just order online unless I need to sample something.
I love going to Ulta. They have alot of high end and cheaper beauty products there so it's perfect. There's a few brands like Kat von D that they don't have but it's okay they have alot of other good stuff to make up for it
I prefer ulta over Sephora because point add up way faster and you can redeem them for much bigger items than Sephora. The shipping is quicker and the discounts are better! Definitely my go to site for all my beauty needs!
ULTA has great sales. I recently got Benefit's Chocolate Bar palette, a new Clarisonic brush head, and brushes from IT cosmetics all at 20% off. You won't find sale prices like that anywhere else. The sale section in the store can surprise you sometimes. I got Lanza shampoo and conditioner for $7 EACH!!
I feel like in the last couple years Ulta has really stepped their game up. I walk in and the store displays for the makeup are so beautiful. I also have been receiving more coupons in my email from them. One thing I wish they would improve is their packaging when I receive my orders in the mail. The makeup isn't very safely packaged and it's all just thrown into a box. But other than, it's a great store for makeup products!
ULTA is just as good as sephora. I love going in there because the have drugstore stuff and high end. When you go in there and you find something high end but don't want to pay the price for it you can most likely find a dupe on the drugstore side. And ULTA is always doing some kind of awesome deals on makeup products. The loyalty program is amazing because you get money to spend on any kind of product you want in the store.
Ulta is one of my favorite beauty and cosmetics store. Ulta has a great point system that help you save money on the beauty, makeup products you buy. Ulta has a great selection of beauty, makeup and skin care products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos