BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
One of my favorite make up store , i love their hair salon and eyebrows bars , i think that is an a really good option for all the costumers .
They have a really good brands and always bringing to the costumers need good brands to try .
The shipping is fast and the products arrived on time , super recommend but i think that they need more locations :)
Christina S.
North Branch , MI
I have so much love for this store! It has grown my passion for makeup and trying new and different products. The store always look so great and organized it’s easy to find exactly what you’re looking for and the staff is so friendly and helpful!
Erin L.
I️ absolutely love going into Ulta because they are always willing to help you find whatever you are looking for. They also usually have all of the products stocked up! I’ve always had such a good experience going into Ulta!
Paige A.
Vacherie
Ulta is one of my favorite places to purchase makeup. The perks make me feel like a valued platinum member, but even when I was just a regular rewards member I also felt the love. I absolutely love how your points at this store never expire, and can be redeemed as in-store credit. It's like getting more money for purchasing makeup... to spend on more makeup! Haha. There are times where you can get 3x or 5x the points too when purchasing a certain brand's products. Love Ulta!
Leslie M.
Ball Ground, GA
Ulta is my go to. I love shopping online at ulta because of how many good deals there are. You get free gifts with purchases and coupons and so many sale opportunities. I love getting a bang for my buck and Ulta definitely does that for me!
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
I love Ulta because of their reward program! I spend money here because they low and high end products making it easy to make it to a platinum member. I've been a platinum member for 2 years and I will hope to continue being one. I love that they give you a free reward on your bday and during Christmas they have a lot of items on sale.
Tor P.
Awesome store with a good selection of drugstore brands and high end brands. Also has K beauty which is probably better than a lot of American skincare brands. Every time I go in the staff is helpful, polite, and so sweet. They make great suggestions. The prices are great and they have awesome deals. I recommend stopping in one day!
Luca B.
Ulta is an amazing place to buy beauty products as well! Their stuff is cheaper there! But also high end! It’s such a good outlet and I have many near me. I don’t know about you but I’m pretty sure it’s very accessible wherever you live.
Andrea U.
Guntersville, AL
Ulta has great selection when you are trying to find name brand beauty products!! They send me coupons every month and even a birthday gift! I love to go in ulta with a certain amount of cash and challenge myself to get as much as I can!
Callie R.
Goleta, CA
This is my go to beauty destination! I absolutely love that i can get everything on my beauty list in one place. They have awesome deals and a stellar rewards program and credit card! Sign up for both for awesome deals and savings!!!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.