BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
I enjoy very much going to Ulta beauty and shopping on Ulta beauty.com. I also love that they have a diverse range of price points in make up giving everybody an opportunity to shop for make up under one roof. I have any back amend altar for those beauty lovers out there. Shop at a store or shop online you will find exactly what you are looking for. Also love that they have service areas, it really is an all in one beauty store.
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
One of my favorite places to shop for high end and drugstore products! 💁👄💄💅 I love that I can literally shop for whatever I need there. The only complaint I've ever had is that about a year ago someone in a different state got my account number info somehow or gave my number at checkout and used all my points, about $80, and it took customer service over a month to give me my points back.
L F.
I love Ulta. It is a fun store and they are getting better with the variety of brands and products. They are very great with the services but getting better than couple of years back. There is a lot of affordable brands and some high end. They are improving their services.
Jennifer P.
Ulta is a decent cosmetic store that offers a huge selection of NYX makeup if you use it. I do not like that they don't sell all of the brands that I love and they don't always have the best customer service. Either no one says a word to you or you feel like you are being stalked. I will continue going to my favorite store Sephora over Ulta any day.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
Ulta is a place where you can feel comfortable to try new things drugstore OR high end products. They allow you to try the product and if you don't love it you can return it within 30 days. They have amazing customer service as well. I absolutely love going in there.
MELISSA B.
I love how convenient ULTA is when I need a little pick-me-up or need to restock some of my beauty supplies. I always watch the mail for the new catalogue to see what new deals they have or what new pretties they have to try. I have gotten my hair cut and colored at the salon a few times. The salon is a bit expensive but I've always gotten fantastic results. There are always little travel samples to purchase at the checkout. The staff is always helpful and the store is always clean. They also have a good rewards program.
CeCe N.
Martinsburg
I would rate Ulta... from 1-10 I’d would say and 8 because you rock so much but a bit pricey for things that shouldn’t be as high priced. But your make up is great💋 And I promise you’ll love your first experience the first time you walk into the doors💕Guarantee it👌
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Ulta is the best place on earth! I absolutely love Ulta! I can find almost everything there. They sell drugstore and high end products, it’s my one stop shop! I love the brands they carry and I love that they always have coupons and the rewards program is so good!
Kendall C.
Ithaca
Ulta is super great because it has both high end and lower priced products. Instead of having to go to multiple stores just go to Ulta it has it all. Also they have a rewards program which is great and makes you feel less bad about spending hundreds on makeup lol
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
I used to be a tride & true Sephora customer but now I find that I am doing more of my shopping with Ulta. I like that the stores have both drug store and high end products. It truely is a one stop shop for all things beauty. I just wish that they would have some sort of free shipping program. I HATE paying for shipping and I do not always want to spend $50 for the free shipping.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.