BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. It is a fun store and they are getting better with the variety of brands and products. They are very great with the services but getting better than couple of years back. There is a lot of affordable brands and some high end. They are improving their services.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a decent cosmetic store that offers a huge selection of NYX makeup if you use it. I do not like that they don't sell all of the brands that I love and they don't always have the best customer service. Either no one says a word to you or you feel like you are being stalked. I will continue going to my favorite store Sephora over Ulta any day.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a place where you can feel comfortable to try new things drugstore OR high end products. They allow you to try the product and if you don't love it you can return it within 30 days. They have amazing customer service as well. I absolutely love going in there.
MELISSA B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how convenient ULTA is when I need a little pick-me-up or need to restock some of my beauty supplies. I always watch the mail for the new catalogue to see what new deals they have or what new pretties they have to try. I have gotten my hair cut and colored at the salon a few times. The salon is a bit expensive but I've always gotten fantastic results. There are always little travel samples to purchase at the checkout. The staff is always helpful and the store is always clean. They also have a good rewards program.
CeCe N.
Martinsburg
I would rate Ulta... from 1-10 I’d would say and 8 because you rock so much but a bit pricey for things that shouldn’t be as high priced. But your make up is great💋 And I promise you’ll love your first experience the first time you walk into the doors💕Guarantee it👌
Maggie M.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best place on earth! I absolutely love Ulta! I can find almost everything there. They sell drugstore and high end products, it’s my one stop shop! I love the brands they carry and I love that they always have coupons and the rewards program is so good!
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to be a tride & true Sephora customer but now I find that I am doing more of my shopping with Ulta. I like that the stores have both drug store and high end products. It truely is a one stop shop for all things beauty. I just wish that they would have some sort of free shipping program. I HATE paying for shipping and I do not always want to spend $50 for the free shipping.
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. Their rewards program is far more superior than Sephora's because your points are used as cash. The sales are phenomenal and there are always great deal on clearance as well. They also accept mfg coupons and carry both prestige and drug store brands in the same location. Of course, I'm a platinum member, and the perks like early access and free shipping are well worth the money spent. They also offer salon, brow, and skincare services in store. It's a one stop shop!
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA!!!! Aisles and Aisles of makeup, hair supplies, styling products, a beauty salon! It's like Christmas for women! I love the Ulta brand products as well, high quality! Oh and when it's your birthday, if you are a member, you get FREE MAKEUP!!! Fabulous!
Ashley B.
Waterbury
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta because it has a wide variety of products from drugstore to highend all in one place and employees are always willing to help you out when needed. I shop at Ulta in Waterbury, CT and every time I go, everyone is friendly, welcoming and very patient. I just got a haircut through the cut for a cause event which donates to the BCRF and I loved how my new hairstyle looks, the girl who did it was very patient and friendly and helped me decide which haircut/style was better for my face shape.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.