BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love ulta! I’m a frequent shopper in store and online! Love that they have high end and drugstore products. They employees are always so nice and helpful! Love that they have free gifts with purchases! Also if you order online you can get free samples too! Will forever shop at ulta💜
Alexandra R.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a great store I love that they have both drugstore products that are affordable and a good quality and as well as the highend products for when you want to treat yourself! The customer service is okay I have had only one bad experience and it really was not that bad. The lady told me that al they had was on the shelves so I waltzed away very sad and I asked another lovely lady and she went to the back she had amazing customer service! The other lady seemed unsure about what I asked and seemed like she didn't want to help. It wasn't necessarily a bad eperience but I did feel a bit awkward. Overall it was great make sure to try out NYX products
Ashley J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been purchasing products from Ulta for years now. I love how they have a huge variety of products in the store versus having to go online to buy them. I like being able to see the product up close and try samples to see if it's worth buying. One thing I will comment on is that almost every store I've gone to, the customer service is not very well. It's so hard to get someone to help you and a lot of times they really don't have a ton of knowledge on the products. Thankfully when I go in there I normally know what I want so I don't always need help. Overtime do like the store and would recommend it to friends.
Devon H.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the layout of this store a lot. It's bright and is broken down by brand. However I didn't do a lot of make up shopping in the last year and they sent me an email saying I was going to stop getting emails if I didn't reply "yes" back in a certain amount of time! If I don't get emails and can't see the deals, I'd probably never stop in so I opted yes and kept myself in the loop for emails! But I just found it odd they did that. I also don't like how the coupons have to be printed. It would be much easier if they could just scan the phone like elsewhere.
Nikki T.
Wyckoff, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite makeup store by far. The prices are amazing, the store is glorious, clean, well lit, organized and the staff is always ready to help. They even ask if you want to sample products and they will help put them on you for free! I also love the fact that they don't just sell makeup but skincare and bath, body and hair products as well. I always have so much fun going there and the prices are affordable plus if you are a rewards member you get discounts, earn points and can use those points to even more discounts and samples which is awesome!
Christine T.
Fort Myers , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite places to shop for high end and drugstore products! 💁👄💄💅 I love that I can literally shop for whatever I need there. The only complaint I've ever had is that about a year ago someone in a different state got my account number info somehow or gave my number at checkout and used all my points, about $80, and it took customer service over a month to give me my points back.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy very much going to Ulta beauty and shopping on Ulta beauty.com. I also love that they have a diverse range of price points in make up giving everybody an opportunity to shop for make up under one roof. I have any back amend altar for those beauty lovers out there. Shop at a store or shop online you will find exactly what you are looking for. Also love that they have service areas, it really is an all in one beauty store.
L F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. It is a fun store and they are getting better with the variety of brands and products. They are very great with the services but getting better than couple of years back. There is a lot of affordable brands and some high end. They are improving their services.
Jennifer P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a decent cosmetic store that offers a huge selection of NYX makeup if you use it. I do not like that they don't sell all of the brands that I love and they don't always have the best customer service. Either no one says a word to you or you feel like you are being stalked. I will continue going to my favorite store Sephora over Ulta any day.
Gabriela P.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a place where you can feel comfortable to try new things drugstore OR high end products. They allow you to try the product and if you don't love it you can return it within 30 days. They have amazing customer service as well. I absolutely love going in there.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?