7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,020 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is amazing! They offer an insane variety of quality products and an overall great shopping experience. Ulta is unique in that they offer a huge selection of hair care and styling products, as well as fragrances. Additively, the styling bar is amazing! Ulta offers a $60 cut, color, and style deal once a week.
ULTA is a one stop shop for everything! I use many different products by different companies and would have to travel quite a ways to go to all of them. I pop into ULTA and find everything in one place. They have great discounts and perks. I highly recommend them.
I have only bought one Utla brand product but I buy other brands there all the time. I bought an eyebrow pencil and I love it, plus it was super cheap. It works great and I have had it for a while. I recommend shopping here because they carry all the high end brands as well as their own for a fraction of the price.
Staff is usually not very helpful, they don't have all the make-up brands and trendiest products and even thou I love their point program coupons are usually pointless... they never take them. I only go for like hair products.
Ulta is the best. Not only do they carry almost all of my favorite high end brands, they also carry all of my favorite drugstore brands making this store affordable for any beauty product lovers. Great customer service as well.
My favorite beauty store! They have everything from hair care and skin care to nails and makeup! All ranging in prices from low to high! I love that they have so many things to choose from and the workers are always so helpful!
Oh, Ulta is amazing. I love walking in and seeing all the make up, they have everything a woman could want and need!!! My favorite purchase is the foundation i get that perfectly matches my skin tone!! I will always shop here!!
I love their reward/point program. You can always find something good on clearance. But I will always choose Sephora for most of my makeup needs. they are more expensive makeup wise for drug store brands I'm better off going to target and saving myself a couple bucks.
one of my favorite store by far! there's such a wide variety of high end, drugstore & skin care products. i love how they have such good products there. they're very good quality & i would recommend to anyone to go shop there.
I like Ulta. They have a wide variety of different products and even drugstore make up, I like how they care numerous brands of shampoo and other hair care products, but I never have the greatest experience with their employees.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos