BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Lexie V.
New Orleans
Ulta is amazing! They offer an insane variety of quality products and an overall great shopping experience. Ulta is unique in that they offer a huge selection of hair care and styling products, as well as fragrances. Additively, the styling bar is amazing! Ulta offers a $60 cut, color, and style deal once a week.
Erika M.
New Ulm , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA is a one stop shop for everything! I use many different products by different companies and would have to travel quite a ways to go to all of them. I pop into ULTA and find everything in one place. They have great discounts and perks. I highly recommend them.
Lilly K.
Adrian, MI
I have only bought one Utla brand product but I buy other brands there all the time. I bought an eyebrow pencil and I love it, plus it was super cheap. It works great and I have had it for a while. I recommend shopping here because they carry all the high end brands as well as their own for a fraction of the price.
Bonnie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Staff is usually not very helpful, they don't have all the make-up brands and trendiest products and even thou I love their point program coupons are usually pointless... they never take them. I only go for like hair products.
Ashley A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best. Not only do they carry almost all of my favorite high end brands, they also carry all of my favorite drugstore brands making this store affordable for any beauty product lovers. Great customer service as well.
Victoria W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite beauty store! They have everything from hair care and skin care to nails and makeup! All ranging in prices from low to high! I love that they have so many things to choose from and the workers are always so helpful!
DeAna C.
Greeneville, TN
Oh, Ulta is amazing. I love walking in and seeing all the make up, they have everything a woman could want and need!!! My favorite purchase is the foundation i get that perfectly matches my skin tone!! I will always shop here!!
Elizabeth Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their reward/point program. You can always find something good on clearance. But I will always choose Sephora for most of my makeup needs. they are more expensive makeup wise for drug store brands I'm better off going to target and saving myself a couple bucks.
arrianna a.
Westminster, CO
one of my favorite store by far! there's such a wide variety of high end, drugstore & skin care products. i love how they have such good products there. they're very good quality & i would recommend to anyone to go shop there.
aleea k.
Richmond , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Ulta. They have a wide variety of different products and even drugstore make up, I like how they care numerous brands of shampoo and other hair care products, but I never have the greatest experience with their employees.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?