7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta eyeliners are super affordable and last as well as more expensive brands
This place is great to purchase both high end and drug store makeup products.
Nice store. Very clean and good customer service! Some things are pricey tho
Love ultra. They have everything I need in one place. Everyone is so helpful
Ulta is a great store. It has different products that are good for anything.
Good store. I've gone a few times to the brow bar and have liked the results
Love this store!! Every Time I go on the website I end up getting something.
Urban decay eye palette was a little pricey but the quality was pretty good.
My favorite store! Always a good deal and such a variety of beauty products!
Great place with everything I need! The staff is usually really helpful too!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos