7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,999 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! They have a great selection of brands and products for affordable prices. They also frequently have coupons or deals so you can get more for your money. The staff are also helpful in helping you find what you need.
I love going to Ulta. There is a lot of different makeup to choose from and they also carry drugstore makeup along with other beauty products besides makeup. They also can do a makeover for you and you can get the right color foundations and etc.
I looooove Ulta!! They have so much stuff and it's a perfect mix of drugstore and high end makeup, not to mention they also have skin care, fragrance AND hair care! They're usually stocked up pretty well and customer service is very helpful!
I was kind of upset I wasn't able to use my coupon during Thanksgiving Day sales . The products tend to be on the more expensive end of the spectrum. They had great deals for Thanksgiving, wish they had bigger supply though...
Ulta has both drugstore and higher end brands, so no matter how your wallet is doing, you can find something for you. Sometimes the "deals" they offer aren't really deals at all, and the "coupons" are the ones that try to make you spend more money than you ever would in the first place, but if you're smart and know what you want before you go in the store or online this store is quite good.
I love ulta! My go to store for everything makeup. It has everything from cheaper brands to the expensive brands. And if you buy something and it's not a match to your skin color you can exchange it for the right color. Love ulta!!
Don't shop here as much as I do Sephora. I don't like that their point system is unfair and they don't offer coupons on prestige. I do like that you can get shampoo and hair products here unlike Sephora but Sephora is my number one.
I used the not your mothers grow shampoo and it didn't work on my hair I have always struggled with trying to grow long nice hair! I'm just waiting for my dream product to come along! I would definitely still shop there still!
I love shopping at Ulta. There is such a variety of products and I love purchasing and trying new things. I don't shop there often because of distance but I alway look forward to getting to. I have many eye pallets that I'm very glad I bought and will continue to buy.
I've found some great brands here that I hadn't tried before such as Makeup Revolution and Essence cosmetics. Some of my favorite purchases are NYX cosmetics. They are definitely affordable I don't really buy high end products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos