BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?458 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Katrina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! They have a great selection of brands and products for affordable prices. They also frequently have coupons or deals so you can get more for your money. The staff are also helpful in helping you find what you need.
Angie O.
I love going to Ulta. There is a lot of different makeup to choose from and they also carry drugstore makeup along with other beauty products besides makeup. They also can do a makeover for you and you can get the right color foundations and etc.
Samantha C.
I looooove Ulta!! They have so much stuff and it's a perfect mix of drugstore and high end makeup, not to mention they also have skin care, fragrance AND hair care! They're usually stocked up pretty well and customer service is very helpful!
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was kind of upset I wasn't able to use my coupon during Thanksgiving Day sales . The products tend to be on the more expensive end of the spectrum. They had great deals for Thanksgiving, wish they had bigger supply though...
Madi G.
Kissimmee, FL
Ulta has both drugstore and higher end brands, so no matter how your wallet is doing, you can find something for you. Sometimes the "deals" they offer aren't really deals at all, and the "coupons" are the ones that try to make you spend more money than you ever would in the first place, but if you're smart and know what you want before you go in the store or online this store is quite good.
Skyla W.
Glencoe, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! My go to store for everything makeup. It has everything from cheaper brands to the expensive brands. And if you buy something and it's not a match to your skin color you can exchange it for the right color. Love ulta!!
Felicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't shop here as much as I do Sephora. I don't like that their point system is unfair and they don't offer coupons on prestige. I do like that you can get shampoo and hair products here unlike Sephora but Sephora is my number one.
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
I used the not your mothers grow shampoo and it didn't work on my hair I have always struggled with trying to grow long nice hair! I'm just waiting for my dream product to come along! I would definitely still shop there still!
ashley h.
Seneca, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shopping at Ulta. There is such a variety of products and I love purchasing and trying new things. I don't shop there often because of distance but I alway look forward to getting to. I have many eye pallets that I'm very glad I bought and will continue to buy.
Blessing B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found some great brands here that I hadn't tried before such as Makeup Revolution and Essence cosmetics. Some of my favorite purchases are NYX cosmetics. They are definitely affordable I don't really buy high end products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?