7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,335 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Awesome stairs but I prefer sephora. Ultra Careies a lot of similar stuff though.
One of my favorite store. I recommend this to everybody. Love all the collection.
I love ultra because it has all sorts of beauty stuff and nail stuff you can buy!
LOVE ulta. Although I spend way too much money. They have all my favorite Brands!
Love the variety of brands they carry and also the rewards membership they offer!
I love all my ultra products !!! Great sales and customer service. Always helpful
I use the urban decay primer that I bought from ultra everyday. It does the job!!
Great place to find whatever you want about hair, nails, skin creams and make up
Love this store! Other than the fact that the closest store to me is 45min away!
I like ulta is my favorite store! I mostly buy all my makeup there !! It's great
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos