BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I like ulta because the local store has friendly staff and they do seem to know what they are talking about. I buy most of my drugstore products there because they are around the same price as the drugstores, except I get points for buying them. You really do need a lot of points to get anything good at all but every little bit counts.
Tristin H.
This store is like sephora on crack... so much makeup options starting from drugstore products all the way through high end makeup products! This is where I got my hair and makeup done for prom and I absolutely adored it! They do an amazing job and everyone that works there is so willing to help you find exactly what you're looking for
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Ok, although Ulta may not have the endless brands that Sephora carries, I must say I prefer Ulta to Sephora any day. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It takes all but a minute of walking into Ulta before you're stopped by a sales person and asked what you need help finding. They're always helpful and just plain down to Earth!
Kelly H.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Ulta and the wide assortment of products they carry. They have everything from cheap cosmetics to high end hair care tools and everything in between. Their rewards program is simple and easy and their coupons are extremely competitive! I wait all year for their 20% off coupon to stock up on my favorite high end beauty products.
Kyia K.
Recently I went to ulta to purchase Urban Decay perversion eye mascara. I am not a big fan of this mascara, however Ulta carries majority of the best make up brands you can think of. I really look forward to finding and trying new products in Ulta. Also, make sure you sign up for the rewards program with the store it is well worth it.
Kelsey T.
I love exploring Ulta. Some of the items that are their brand aren't the greatest quality but good for the price. I've used Tarte eye shadow from here and Philosophy's Pure face wash and liked both products. I've tried some of their hair care products as well. Good selection there and decent price if you have a coupon or catch a sale.
Colleen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this store. The rewards system is unbeatable. They don't, however, have associates that can help with makeup application and recommendations. The variety of brands doesn't feel as "high end" as other stores. They also sell drugstore brands. The mix of brands is perfect for me, and the rewards system and sales keep me coming back.
Rachel D.
Who doesn't love Ultra? It's like a toy store for women. I absolutely get lost in the store. They carry a good range of products and stay hip to what is new. They have an amazing selection of hair care which is right up my alley. They do great sales on many name brand products. I recommend Ultra as a must for fashionistas everywhere!
Lauren B.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite thing about Ulta is that unlike Sephora, it also carries drugstore products. It is the best of both worlds! I could spend hours in here - I also love that they almost always have a 20% off coupon that you can get off their website and it is so easy to rack up points (if you have a rewards card), it saves me so much money!
Christine W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my new obsession!!! I love that this is store where you can find high end make and drug store make up all in one place. They also have a hair salon and the one I go to actually has eye brow waxing by the Benefit girls. The staff is always super helpful and super nice. They have awesome deals and their rewards card is a must.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?