7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,441 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I give Ulta a 100/100 this is my go to store for any products I need! Love this place
I always get my foundation sponges from here and love them. The staff is very helpful
Their line is very affordable. I used the jen beauty eyeshadow palette and it's nice!
Ive tried the nude lipstick and i did like it, the nudes is my thing. I recommend it
Great app good cosmetics for all incomes, wide variety and some staff can be helpful
Great store love going there great service they have all the brands you love and use
Even though we only have a pop up ulta in the mall workers are very nice and helpful
in love with tarte shape tape! there needs to be more colors available in stores tho
Amazing store! Very updated and very helpful employees! So clean and smells awesome!
Ulta is great. I love that they have both high end and drugstore in the same store!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos