7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,293 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great store with great products and prices! They have something for each price range!!
Recently started going to ulta because they have more drug store products which I love
Ilya had everything from bath make up perfume fragrance hair dye blow dryers. So great
I love going into ulta I always find what I need and the workers are always so helpful
Love using the coupons and getting rewards. And they have a large variety of products.
I love the constant deals and they make it so easy to stay current with beauty trends.
Ulta is an amazing store with amazing products. I will say, Sephora has more products.
Always have what I need and very knowledgeable staff. Couldn't ask for a better place.
No he ido nunca a ulta, espero ir algún día a ver que tal son las cosas que venden ahi
Had issues with help from staff. Very rude and act like they are busy and cannot help.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos