BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Daresha P.
Ulta is a great makeup store because they carry high end and drugstore makeup! They also offer coupons every month for the drug store makeup/products. The associates are very friendly and willing to help . I also love their birthday gifts and occasional free shoes if you purchasing anything . Great store and my go to when getting makeup.
Paige S.
Rossford, OH
I love Ulta and am a rewards member. They always have all of the products that I am looking for but they are much more expensive then most other retailers. I often find the same items much cheaper online or from other retailers. The staff is always friendly though and they have most products if you are unable to find them somewhere else.
MaryAnn K.
Vestal, NY
Find all of your cosmetics, hair care and beauty products in one store, all beautifully displayed, and at competitive prices. Ulta helpers are ready to assist with your decisions -- and you can compare similar products from many, many companies, helping you find what is best for you! Shopping at Ulta is always fun, and always productive!
Brenda F.
Jacksonville, FL
I just recently went, and fell in love! They sell all my local drugstore needs, and then some. I just bought the charcoal sponge, and it makes my skin feel utterly amazing. Best place to shop for makeup, urban decay is a must have, and they also offer hair, and makeup services. They offer great deals, and plenty of freebies. I am hooked!
Steph C.
Spring City, PA
I enjoy going to Ulta for my makeup needs. They always have an associate ready to help you when It's needed. Not only will they help you find the product, they will also test it with you to make sure it's right for your needs. I recently visited looking for foundation, and after testing a few shades I was able to find the perfect match!
Anaeliza M.
Ulta is my local favorite for all my beauty needs. I really find fine finds every time I go ! My suggestion is to go when you get a coupon and sale for the sales. Ulta is competitively priced so you know when there is a sale, you're definitely getting a deal. I also love that they carry my favorite brands and are well stocked in always.
Tracey S.
Antioch, TN
I love Ulta. It is less invasive than Sephora. The sales clerks ask if you need any help but do not hound you and try and talk you into purchasing random items. Their prices are also slightly lower. They have a wide variety of products and carry a lot of high skin care lines and cosmetic brands. Ulta also tends to run really good sales
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Ok, although Ulta may not have the endless brands that Sephora carries, I must say I prefer Ulta to Sephora any day. The staff are always friendly and helpful. It takes all but a minute of walking into Ulta before you're stopped by a sales person and asked what you need help finding. They're always helpful and just plain down to Earth!
Maha A.
Ulta has everything you need. They carry almost all brands sephora carries. One thing I do not like is that they do not give any samples of make up products to try. This can be discouraging especially if it's your first time trying the product and you want to test it out before making the purchase. Other wise its a great store overall.
Rachel N.
Casper, WY
I like ulta because the local store has friendly staff and they do seem to know what they are talking about. I buy most of my drugstore products there because they are around the same price as the drugstores, except I get points for buying them. You really do need a lot of points to get anything good at all but every little bit counts.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.