7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,409 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite favorite store to purchase my favorite go to products or find new things to try
Love this store, so many different choices. Then again, I love make up and beauty products.
Great customer service and someone is always willing to help you find the products you need
I love this store they have everything more variety than Sephora and really cheap products.
The face mist works great and keeps your makeup on all day, ulta always gives great samples
I have the Ultra Eyeshadows and i love it! It has cute colors and as well as very blendable
My go to for hair products! I also find new makeup and wonderful advice from the employees!
I like ulta for their selection and price. I don't think their salespeople are very helpful
I visit Ulta on a regular basis. Ulta has a variety of beauty products that meets my needs.
Great sales and benefits. Educated help without being too pushy. Great selection of brands.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos