7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,431 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The cutest place for makeup. From high to cheaper brands. Always deals and friendly service
I love Ulta! I'm so excited to try Graveyardgirl's makeup line and the Alice in wonderland!
Tons of products to try love trying new things and their samples help me choose what I like
Love ulta customer service is great they do makeovers if you ask them they need more stores
I love my Bare Minerals make up powder that I bought here and it was reasonably priced too!
Great place to try all the brand new make up products! Ulta has better prices than Sephora!
I really like shopping here. They always have amazing deals and helpful staff in the store.
I have tried hair products treatments and they are amazing i'm very pleased with this brand
Just about the same thing as Sephora. Except they have more options, which can be confusing
love this store, great products and always running coupons to help with the cost of things.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos