BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda S.
Lynwood, CA
At Ulta i purchased a NYX tres joule eyeliner and ended up falling in love with the product. I love that ulta has a veriaty of options. They have high end brands and drug store brands as well. And they not only have make up they also have hair care and skin care. The ulta were I go is always well kept and clean. Over all I love that place!
Evelyn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to shop at for makeup and body/hair care. I love Ulta because alongside some of my favorite higher end brands, they also offer more affordable makeup options from brands that are typically found in a drugstore. The convenience of having both of those options in one store is why I would recommend it highly.
Kari Raelyn T.
Greenville, TX
Ulta is my heaven. I am only downing them a star because the closest one to me is roughly a fifty mile round trip, and sometimes I have trouble with the online ordering. However, any time I have the chance to head in I do, I love how the run specials and have employees that are so knowledgeable about all the different products they carry.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
There wouldn't be enough room on this page to write about how much I LOVE Ulta! The staff is fantastic and have a great amount of knowledge for those that don't know too much about makeup. Their personal brand is my favorite, its great quality, long lasting, and proves its value. I definitely recommend shopping here, before anywhere else.
Meg c.
I absolutely love the products this store carries- both mass cosmetic brands (Maybelline, Covergirl, etc) to high end prestige cosmetic brands (Urban Decay, Too Faced, Benefit, etc) so there is something for every budget. I have mixed reviews of the stores themselves, some locations that I have gone too haven't been as pleasant as others.
Stacy S.
I love Ulta! I especially love shopping online at Ulta! There are always so many promotional code's for a discount on your order, rewards points, free gift with purchase items.. it's just awesome! If you shop smart you can get a ton of freebies each order! All the items in the photo below (minus the bunny 😂🙈🐰) were free w my $75 purchase!
Brizeida B.
Love Ulta. I love that they carry both high-end and affordable brands. They have great customer service and they arenuite helpful. I love their brow bar and salon. Their rewards system is amazing and very rewarding to those loyal customers. Fast shipping. Helpful staff. Good experiences so far. Love that they also match you with products.
Maris R.
ULTA is a great place to get your beauty products. Sometimes they don't always have what I'm looking for, but seem to always come out with something else. Some of there staff is super knowledgeable and answer your questions right away. Depending the time you go its pretty quick service, sometimes can take a few extra minutes to check out.
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
Ulta is fantastic! The thing that makes it so great is the points program, so you have to take advantage of that. With certain amounts of points, you get cash off your next purchase and I've gotten some really nice expensive stuff for free because of it! They have a great range of high-end and drugstore products, skincare, hair care, etc.
Chelsea H.
Medford, NJ
Urban decay all nighter foundation is the bees knees. So obsessed with this product. Especially with dermalogica's barrier repair. It makes this foundation go on so smooth and perfect. You're skin looks absolutely flawless. I also love the pump and the window so you can see exactly when you need to repurchase the product. Highly recommend
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.