7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,517 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Yasss times a million. Right? Wonderful products and awesome customer services. Long lasting.
I love to buy NYX from Ulta, especially when they have the BOGO 50% and I can use my coupons.
My go to setting spray! Perfect if you are going for a matte look. It's super affordable too.
Very nice and great prices for cosmetics and hair/nail products that are organic and healthy.
I absolutely love Ultas matte foundation. Leaves the perfect coverage that every girl wants!!
Great products and you can find some of the best brand products and a awesome price and deal.
I love ulta!! Every time I go in I never have a problem finding exactly what products I need.
I love Ulta. I can always find great products there. The staff is helpful and knowledgeable.
My favorite makeup store! They have everything I need all in one store! I love love love it!
I love ulta! They have the best selection! The girls who work there are so helpful and kind!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos