7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,353 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently tried ulta foundation and was extremely impressed with the quality for the price!!
Love the range of products stocked here. Beauty products available for every budget possible!
Ulta always has quality products at an affordable price. They always have great sales as well
Ultra is my number one go to place when I want to purchase higher end products such as tarte.
Ulta is my ultimate one stop shop. As long as I have ulta, all my wants and needs are covered
I love their Matte lipgloss it's so soft on the lip and it doesn't make your lips look crusty
i love ulta they have evrything from regular brands to specialty brands the prices are great!
Absolutely love Sephora! Their birthday gifts are always amazing! Their rewards are worth it.
I love makeup. I love Ultas organization & their employees. They are always so eager to help.
I love going to ulta. I always buy my Makeup there and always end up buying more then I need.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos