7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
So many pretty things! And something for every budget. The girls are always super helpful too.
I love the Ulta eyeshadow primer!! My eyeshadow stays on all day without creasing or smudging.
Love it!!!great service! Great products! Get their card and you also get points and discounts!
love ultra ! they always have great deals and stuff on make up and shampoo my girlfriend likes
Ultra beauty is the perfect place to buy drugstore makeup or high end makeup I love this place
I love love love love ulta! If I had a million dollars for every time I walked in here! 😍❤️😍❤️
I've been using ulta almost my whole life, it's a store I absolutely adore, it's just the best
They have everything literally u can find so many things here i like this store great products
I like ulta. I wish they had more people to do makeup in store. I also
Love their point system
Love their point system
Best store out there for makeup and all your beauty essentials. Great pricing and availability
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos