7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 24,036 Reviews
Top Questions See all 190 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Oh my gosh this store is my holy grail. It's like heaven for makeup lovers like me. I always go for one thing and leave spending enough to hide the receipt from my husband 😜 I highly recommend this place. The consultants are very knowledgeable and so nice.
I love Ulta but I wish they carried more brands like Sephora. I rarely go there anymore unless I want drugstore makeup that isn't in stores but they always are sold out. Online they hardly offer samples or let you use coupons on many things.
It is the absolute best place to shop for makeup!!!! They have a range of high end and drug store which is awesome to have the two in one place. Ulta has really good sales and coupons. Also they're rewards system is something you must get if you shop at Ulta!
I always love to shop at Ulta - I find it perfect to have both higher end and drugstore products available at the same location. I really appreciate their rewards program and the fact that you can swatch products in store to find the best matches.
Ordering online is so great with the ulta app. It is super easy to find coupons and sales and free gifts. I ordered some stuff and it should come this afternoon. I am so excited and the tracking emails are so nice! Update: i got my package today and there was a bunch of free gifts that are actually really nice. Thanks so much ulta
I've been enjoying Ulta's buy one get one 50% deals. I love to go to Ulta and get a bunch of NYX products. I have been liking the matte lippies and the dark circle concealer by NYX. I have also been enjoying my Clinique foundation.
Ulta is okay, I love the fact that they have a lot of drugstore products and all the sales they always have. The only thing I really really dislike is their point system, compared to other places I really don't like it. Other than that ulta is doing great!
Ulta and Sephora are very similar in that they both carry hundreds of makeup brands, But Ulta offers drug store makeup unlike Sephora. Alta's beauty bar is also amazing and the benefit brow bar is incredible. I would totally recommend shopping here!
I love Ulta! One stop shopping, hair cut, eyebrow wax and all the products to keep up the look when you leave. Definitely more affordable brands than some other make up stores as well as a lot of higher end products. I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!
I love Ulta!!! Amazing products at competitive pricing and exclusive products or contracting makes this store stand out from the rest! Ulta will always be one of the only places I go for all of me beauty products or gift wishlists, I recommend them to any beauty lover!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos