7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,486 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
If you need any kind of make-up, perfume, or hair product; ulta most likely is a one stop shop.
Super awesome store with such a huge variety of EVERYTHING. employees are very willing to help!
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to get my beauty products. I also love their rewards program.
Love love love! You get money for your points, they always have coupons, and have great brands.
I call it the candy store for ladies. Plus, their rewards program is one of the best out there.
I love everything about Ulta from their polishes to their foundations, hair care, and powders!!
I love all their stuff but it is kinda expensive they have really nice stuff that I really love
Bought the christmas gift Box for me and was amazed with the product. Was better than excpected
This is my favorite store of all time hands down. They have everything and always have coupons.
Love them they have everything thats needed from face health to makeup and skin care. Love them
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos