BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Dalis G.
Greenwood, SC
I love going into Ulta, I'm in there atleast once a week. I have been a platinum member since 2015 and I can't stress enough all of the rewards you recieve when you're platinum. Birthday gifts, exclusive samples, coupons and sometimes certain items or brands will be triple points, but everything is always double points when you're platinum.
Briana A.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the reason I'm always broke lol. The products they have are reasonable price, or price you can find online so it makes the difference. I love how it convenient to look for products you want instead of ordering online. They boo thing is I wish they restocked more, they sell products so quick and it takes forever for them to get more.
Christine F.
Yorktown, VA
Ulta is by far my favorite store to shop for makeup and beauty products. The employees are knowledgeable and helpful, but don't bug you too much. They carry pricey high-quality brands, but also have a cheaper section. Ulta has just about any beauty product you could ever dream of wanting, and they offer great deals on their product bundles.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this place. if you are new to makeup or experienced you can go in and learn about new products and try them out. I am an ulta.com junkie. there are always free stuff (samples) and incentives for purchasing stuff online. they also have a great rewards program where you can earn cash towards purchase pretty quickly. love love love Ulta
Marlene C.
East Lyme, CT
I enjoy shopping in store at Ulta more than most other beauty retailers. They always have plenty of people around to assist with questions, but do not follow you around and constantly try to sell you on products. I also enjoy Ulta's rewards program, which lets you convert points earned to dollars off, which is the best reward in my opinion!
Sierra W.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta definitely has the best rewards system of any beauty retailer. I recently got the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette for free after cashing in my points. (You get $50 off after accumulating 1,000 points!)

It's really fun to get to pick out your own rewards rather than just choosing from certain products. I'm talking to you Sephora ūüėČ
sheridan m.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite store ever. I've heard terrible things about customer service but I have had nothing but positive experiences. The lines in store are always really long but that's ok. The sales are soososso amazing. The black friday sales were the best ever. I love this store more than my family. The rewards system is amazing. Best store ever.
Amanda S.
Lynwood, CA
At Ulta i purchased a NYX tres joule eyeliner and ended up falling in love with the product. I love that ulta has a veriaty of options. They have high end brands and drug store brands as well. And they not only have make up they also have hair care and skin care. The ulta were I go is always well kept and clean. Over all I love that place!
Evelyn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Ulta is one of my favorite stores to shop at for makeup and body/hair care. I love Ulta because alongside some of my favorite higher end brands, they also offer more affordable makeup options from brands that are typically found in a drugstore. The convenience of having both of those options in one store is why I would recommend it highly.
Arica M.
Redford, MI
Every time I walk into ulta I leave with something new. I appreciate the variety that they have and I really love that they have free gifts all of the time. I'm catzy about makeup, and getting extra just makes my day. Plus the staff always makes you feel at home instead of making you feel incapable. It's great, and I'll definitely be back.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?