7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta and how the sell a verity of makeup and brands... and I love the price points system
The ulta I go to is huge they have everything you need and they have really respectful employees
My favorite makeup store! The workers are so informative and they have a wide variety of prices.
I bought Mario badescu drying lotion at Ulta. So nice to be able to buy name brand at the store!
It's one of my favorite stores. Very nice clean and professional. They have all the major brands
Ulta usually had great deals and plus it has almost everything when it comes to beauty products.
I have several makeup that I bought from Ulta. They are great quality make up and affordable too
I've recently used the mineral foundation, and loved it!! Light weight and blended beautifully!!
I take advantage of Ulta's coupons and online deals. I love shopping online and in their stores.
Seriously can't get enough of this store. I could spend hours in here and a crap load of money .
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos