7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,477 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Favorite store for all things beauty! Lots of variety and several different price points to shop!
I buy way too many products at Ulta and its one of my favorite stores for all my beauty products.
A little slice of heaven. They have everything from hair products to makeup to soaps and lotions.
I love that there is a mix of drug-store and high end makeup. I could wander around here all day!
I love their brushes and eye shadows but usually hate the customer service so I always buy online
Helpful staff. lots of products avail to try before you buy! Price ranges depends on your budget.
I love this store! There is such a great variety in products and price ranges with great sales!!!
I've use the urban decay products from ulta and I am never going back to without eyeshadow primer
Love ulta , always shop there and wrack up my points. Love that they offer coupons and have sales
Ulta is clean and organized. I can find everything I need so I do not have to take multiple trips
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos