7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,283 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The tarteist pro palette from tarte is amazing and the colors are so creamy and glides on smoothly
This store makes shopping for beauty supplies so fun! I love looking at all of the wide selection.
Ulta is great and the app is easy to navigate! I have one close by and love their rewards program!
Makeup is not 100% but you can get by with it.It always have what you want.They like to add colors
I love the selection Ulta offers. They sell everything from high end to drugstore. My go to place!
i brought the urban deacy smoky eye pallet it is a great product no fall out makes eyes look great
Ulta matte lipstick ROCKS!!! I dont need anything else when im wearing my beautiful Matte lipstick
I love everything about ulta. They have such a wide variety of products and brands to choose from.
Ulta is amazing! They have the products I like with reasonable prices and great sales and coupons!
Great service, good variety of products. I shop here very often because I love to try new things.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos