7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,357 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta for all my beauty needs!! They have anything and everything you could ever want or need
Ulta is a fun store to wander around and get lost in. They always have my up to date fashion needs.
have try a lot there products and can complain. never had a problem ordering or with there products
Gran variedad de productos y marcas. Excelente atención y servicio. Algunos productos muy costosos.
always friendly employees. Enjoy roaming their aisles looking for sales on tons of beauty products.
Their selection is so broad! You can find affordable products and high end brands all in one place.
Ulta will forever be my favorite, from the quality of makeup, to customer service, and cleanliness.
usually have great deals and prices going on for the products i buy. great customer loyalty program
I love shopping at Ulta. I love the brands that they carry. I defiantly recommend shopping at Ulta.
The make up is smooth and cleans off easy. The price is good and the look is light for my skin tone
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos