7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,306 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta always has great deals! They are the only store that carries the brand of mineral makeup I use
Always buy here from the app and it is really good, what I order is what I get. I love buying here.
Great makeup store and always has a large supply . The products range in price , but great quality.
I love love ulta. It's my go to shop for all things beauty! More of a ritual than just buying. Love
One of my favorite palettes by Urban Decay. Great colors and they always have the cutest packaging.
Love Ulta! They have so many products and a wide variety of brands. Returns are super easy as well.
I love this place because you find makeup and not makeup if not hair products is a wonderful place.
I love Urban decay naked 3 pallet. It has the perfect neutral colors for blonde and light features.
I really enjoy the prices of Ulta products and deals they offer to get a little more for your buck.
I love ULTA because it's a one stop shop they have high and low end product the best of both worlds
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos