7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,375 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my go to for higher bed makeup and fragrances! Always go in for one thing and leave with 50.
Ulta is my go to makeup store because they have a variety of stuff from high end to drugstore makeup
everything is super cheap. I like this store for perfume and some lipstick not the major must haves.
I love this store! I love how hit has high end makeup and drug store brands also. It's a great go to
We love Ulta for more everyday products and accessories. They have great prices and a big selection.
I've bought my NYX Contouring palette from Ulta, and I absolutely love it! I'll be buying more soon!
Great prices and products. I mostly shop online and it's very easy to navigate and find what I need.
Love the selection. Everything under the sun that one could ever need. A great way to try new thingd
Ulta is an amazing store. Their reward system is the best! The more you spend, the more you earn. :)
I love Ulta! It's my treat Store when I want to splurge on myself! I definitely recommend going here
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos