BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Caroline M.
Hebron, MD
I love Ulta! It can be a bit dangerous for me personally because I will go in there for a specific item and come out with a few items! There is a huge variety in brands and price ranges depending on what you are looking for. I always come here instead of a drug store because of the huge variety and options. I always find what I need and more.
Rachel F.
Alexandria, VA
This store is my haven for certain beauty needs of mine, I'm not a makeup person BUT I am a hair care junkie and skincare freak. This store is in some ways better than drugstores or Sephora, They meet all your beauty needs. Ulta is my go-to store for certain hair care brands and skin care needs especially for new curling wands and flat irons.
Danielle C.
I love this store! They have everything from affordable drugstore to high end beauty products. They have everything from makeup, perfumes and colognes, to hair and bath products. I recently had a new location open near me and I go almost every day. I would definitely recommend giving Ulta a visit if you are in need of anything beauty related!
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Ulta is my go to store for drugstore and high end beauty products, they have anything from shampoo to makeup to fragrance and some even have a salon inside of them. Their reward program gives you more options for redeeming than sephora, and the points are easier to gain because you can also earn them buying companies like maybelline and nyx.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
I would give Ulta three stars since I don't love the shopping experience, but they sucker me in with the Brow bar and the salon - both of which I use. I prefer Sephora but there is an Ulta where I live so sometimes it's easier to just go there and shop in store. However, I think that Sephora brand products are superior to those made by Ulta.
Diaana O.
Waukegan, IL
ive recently bought alot from ulta mostly because all my friends are into make up and they as well shop at ulta as well. i love ulta alot because it has a very big variety of things that you can choose from and i also love that they always have sales and i like how they sometimes sell products in bundle i also love the ulta cosmetics as well
Marlene C.
East Lyme, CT
I enjoy shopping in store at Ulta more than most other beauty retailers. They always have plenty of people around to assist with questions, but do not follow you around and constantly try to sell you on products. I also enjoy Ulta's rewards program, which lets you convert points earned to dollars off, which is the best reward in my opinion!
Autumn B.
Ferron, UT
Love Ulta. There is something for everybody inside here. You can find the best products all under one roof. The down side is that I had to go looking for someone to help me, but once I found someone they were very friendly and helpful. They also have a prove range for everyone. I would recommend Ulta to anyone needing hair, beauty products.
Ariana O.
Ridgewood, NY
Love Ulta! Unfortunately, there are not many locations by me, so when I need something I end up going to Sephora. However, I love their products and they carry everything Sephora has to offer and slightly lower price which makes me happy. They have a bigger range of hair products and carry some products that are extremely difficult to find.
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
The Ulta I shot at has some very nice girls that work there, some of them are a bit rude. They always give me samples (when the nice girls are working) if I, purchasing something or not. They have a lot of different brands/products at Ulta so it makes it much easier when when I want to just go to one store and shop for all the items I need.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.