7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,321 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
So inexpensive, won't hurt my pocket book. Doesn't make me break out or anything. I love it so much!!
Love, love, love their products, 100% recommend them to everyone. Very nice. You will be very pleased
Ulta is a great store with a wide selection of products. They usually have pretty good sales as well!
Love everything about Ulta. They have wonderful products and I have never had anything I didn't like.
I really love this place it has drugstore and highend brand's and I would highly recommend this place
Great store to find any beauty, face, skincare products. Great layout makes it easy to find products.
I love how they have all types makeup in the store and it cost to most through but it have good deals
I like the ultra mineral powder, traditionally use bare minerals and gave this a try. It worked well.
Another well organized store, a lot of amazing products wife loves going here, great customer service
Love Ulta products ! Beautiful colors in every area from lips to eyes ! Great and reasonable prices!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos