7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,326 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Like Sephora Ulta is a 1 stop place to get all makeup goods. They also carry hair products I do like.
Ulta is the best place to get any beauty item you could possibly need ... and find fun, new products!
I love Ulta. They have everything! I feel like a kid in a candy store every time I step in the store.
One of the favorite stores ever! It is a little pricey, I think but I still love all their products!!
Very good products. Love this line. High quality and long lasting products. Has anything u could need
Great variety, easy to navigate through the brands. Most all popular name brands are available there.
I've used ulta nail polish and it last very long. I absolutely love all of the colors that they have.
Buen servicio, buena atención, excelencia en calidad de productos de altisima calidad, buena asesoria
Love this store!! They have everything!!! People are pretty helpful too!! I love getting free samples
Great variety of high-end and low-end products. Employees are great and stores are ALWAYS kept clean.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos