7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,322 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My daughter and I lare be to shop at ultra. We haven't found a product yet that we were unhappy with.
I Got An Eyeshadow Pallet kit and it worked very well just added some primer and it lasted all night.
The workers aren't helpful, they have drug store and high end products. It is organized but very big.
They have a great selection. There prices are great. If you sign up for there club you earn discounts
I ❤️️ ulta! This is my happy place! This is where I get my most of my beauty stuffs and make ups. 😊😊😊
The best part about ultra is that they send you coupons I think once a month and have rewards as well
I buy my makeup and love there products and getting points to use for later purchases for more MAKEUP
Love Ulta.com & Ulta stores my go to shopping store when It comes to purchase new items or restocking
Ulta always has the latest products. Their website is user friendly. You can always find a good deal.
Love all tarte platte in ulta. Some of the platte give u a beautiful look for day time or night time.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos