7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I recently purchased a NYX Liquid Lingerie lipstick that i love! Ulta always has what i am looking for
Great place! I don't have an Ulta near by I typically order online and it's always a great experience!
Most any beauty product can be found here! This is my go-to store for hair, makeup, skin, and perfume.
Ulta is AWESOME! They have so many awesome things for a great price and always have some kind of deal!
I like ultra beauty because this mark has a lot of care on the face and it is dermatologist com-proud.
They have a great selection and product variety. They also accept manufacturer coupons which is great!
Love ulta! Only place I mainly buy makeup and personal products at! Good prices and wonderful company!
I love Ulta! They have a huge selection and great deals! I always find what I am looking for and more.
They have great products. Staff isn't too polite sometimes but overall their products are pretty good.
My daughter and I lare be to shop at ultra. We haven't found a product yet that we were unhappy with.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos