7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is a great store, having both high end and drugstore you can find just about everything in there.
I love the big variety of ulta!! I get most of my gifts and makeup here because it's so easy and quick
Love this store and has good quality products. The sales are amazing plus the rewards program
What can I said about this store! 😍 I love it! Is like go to my paradise! I enjoy everyday their I go!
Lots of high end product but also cheaper ones for evert budget. Wish they had more high end hair care
ULTA is another great place to get high grade makeup. I love going in and seeing all the new products.
Great customer service. Always have good deals going on. Very good at showing what's new on the market
Everyone here is so helpful I love shopping here. They always help me out and know exactly what I need
Ulta is fabulous ! They're adding more locations all around and they carry a lot of wonderful products
I recently purchased a NYX Liquid Lingerie lipstick that i love! Ulta always has what i am looking for
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos