7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Great customer service. Always have good deals going on. Very good at showing what's new on the market
I always find hair products in Ulta, I love the CHI brand, is a really good store for beauty products.
I like the beauty steals!!! Ulta is a great place especially when I can't find what I need at Sephora.
The stores are so dirty and gross. I hate going in. The online shipping is over $50. The samples suck.
Love this store and has good quality products. The sales are amazing plus the rewards program
Every time I go to Ulta the people are always nice an ready to help me !! They have great brands there
One stop shop! Has everything you can think of. Affordable prices. A great store to even browse around
Benefit gimme brow always does a great job adding volumn to my brows and keeping them in place all day
This store feelz like home to me the workers are so friendly amd willimg ti help find a product i need
Great for finding both drug store and high end make up. Kind of messy drug store part but it's alright
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos