7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Tons of selection great prices helpful staff. Ulta is like the one stop shop for the makeup enthusiasts
Me gusta mucho últa porque puede encontrar marcas de alta gama pero igual encuentro marcas de farmacia😍
When I'm not at sephora I'm at ulta they have amazing deals and always help you find just what you need
Love the big selection they have there. I purchased living proof shampoo and loved it the full body one
This was the only store to actually have the anastasia renaissance makeup palette. So happy to get it.
Great value products and great sales and Price's. Ulta I love and I order when looking for what I need
I love Ulta! They always have everything I need! The employees are so helpful finding the right shade.
I love the store Ulta. I am not much of a make up person but they have so much more then just make up.
I always find hair products in Ulta, I love the CHI brand, is a really good store for beauty products.
It's like a candy store for beauty and hair products! Tons of different brands and products available.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos