7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,343 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
i love ulta. they are like the pharmacy version of sephora. good brands, quality products and services.
Ulta is another one of those great brands/stores that I can always count on to give me amazing products
ULTA siempre tiene excelentes precios y muchas ofertas y promociones, me encanta ir y conseguir ofertas
Love this store use their brand eye shadow its great would buy again love them but they are very pricey
Ulta has literally everything and anything beauty related!! Love that they have such a great selection.
Ulta is one of my favorite place to go.. I love that it has a variation of brands to choose from makeup
I shop at Ulta all of the time. They are always so sweet and helpful. They also have a rewards program.
Love this company! their stores have pretty much everything you cound think of at a decent price point.
Love that they have such a great variety of the things I use and need. The prices are also really good.
Love Love Love Ulta. They have a great reward system and the employees are always helpful and friendly.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos