BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicole F.
Broad Brook, CT
I prefer Ulta to other beauty stores because of their large selection of both high end cosmetics as well as drug store brands. They have a really great return policy where you can bring anything back as long as theres more than half the product left. This has saved me on multiple occasions where I purchased something and ended up not liking it.
Sonia B.
Sacramento, CA
I dislike the website but i enjoy going to the store. The makeup available there ranges from drugstore to some other brands more in the higher price range. From hair color, face masks, nail polish and other beauty supplies. The range and the price of the items are well covered. They constantly have great deals ad they also have a reward system!
Amanda S.
Bellevue, NE
Ulta is my favorite store! They always have great deals and sales! The employees are very helpful and want to help the customer get the perfect product. I can get both high end and drugstore brands which makes it the best beauty shopping experience! I don't want to have to go to multiple places for beauty products. Ulta is the one-stop shop! :)
Meredith G.
Branford, CT
A great store for all your beauty supply;y needs. From hair care to skin care, to make up you can find it all. I love that you can try before you buy and make sure that you love your choices! Nothing is worse than spending a lot of money on a product only to get it home and realize that you hate the color! At Ulta you have no worries! Love it!
Sunny J.
ULTA is my go to beauty supply shop. They have both high end and drug store brands in one place so it's easy to compare. Their staff are knowledgeable, but not pushy. My favorite part is their rewards program. You earn points for shopping and can then cash them in for discounts. If you are platinum member, you also get a birthday gift!❤️ 🎂 ❤️💕
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
Ulta is solid to find a lot of products from drugstore brands that aren't usually carried in drugstores. And their reward system is great, as you can use points to convert to dollars which is also really rad. They don't carry as many brands as i like or have as large of a selection as sephora, but I definitely go here a lot for specific items.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
I got The Body Shop Tea Tree Face Mask in my stocking last year and I use it religiously. It leaves my face feeling and looking great. I recently ran out the week of Thanksgiving and had to purchase a new container of the face mask. This goes to tell you that a little goes a long way! Highly recommend this face mask for any and all skin types.
My Favorite shampoo and conditioner is the Matrix Rose Oil! It smells Devine (like rose but soft and sweet - not too floral). It leaves my hair smelling so good as well as soft and tangle free. It's meant for fine hair, which I have a lot of. Perfect for any hair type though. It doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or dull. Highly recommend!
Danielle C.
I love this store! They have everything from affordable drugstore to high end beauty products. They have everything from makeup, perfumes and colognes, to hair and bath products. I recently had a new location open near me and I go almost every day. I would definitely recommend giving Ulta a visit if you are in need of anything beauty related!
Marli B.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like Ulta for their wide variety of products. They truly have something to offer for everyone. From drugstore to high end products, haircare and more. I do however find myself in Sephora more often because I think their rewards are better and I am always given great service. Where sometimes at Ulta I will find it hard to locate an employee.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.