7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,307 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta! Whether it is shampoo or makeup, I can always find what I need there! It is a great place!
Awesome highlighter and lip balms I almost love every single product I might say I would deff recommend
Ulta is my favorite beauty store , has so much to choose from from tons of brands, it never disappoints
Ulta is a great place to find new products and there is always someone there willing and ready to help.
Ulta is the best store to buy all the makeup brands you want they even have a good price on every brand
I absolutely love this store and their products. Wonderful quality and selection for every price range.
Ulta is amazing! If you're looking for drugstore makeup and high end makeup as well, Ulta is your spot!
I love that Ulta had designer and drug store products. It's a 1 stop shop for all things beauty related
Ultimate makeup pickup spot!!! Almost every brand you can think of in store, credit and rewards cards!!
This is a great beaut store. I love the variety of products. You cant beat the prices and point system.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos