7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love the Ulta store here in my city! The staff is always helpful & their sales are pretty awesome too!
Love going to Ulta because they have the best high end products and also drugstore which I totally love.
Fave store of all time , I lobe that I can get drugstore products and highend products at the same time.
Just opened in my neighborhood. Could not believe the number of products available and the great prices.
This is my happy place. I can spend hours in this store. Plus the rewards program is insane. I love it.
ULTA siempre tiene excelentes precios y muchas ofertas y promociones, me encanta ir y conseguir ofertas
I love Ulta! They always have everything I need, and I have been using their eye shadows for years now.
Me gusta mucho últa porque puede encontrar marcas de alta gama pero igual encuentro marcas de farmacia😍
Ulta is a great place to find new products and there is always someone there willing and ready to help.
I don't like that the points you accumulate through purchases have to be used at a certain time period.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos