7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,363 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love going to Ulta because they have the best high end products and also drugstore which I totally love.
Amazing place for drugstore and high-end makeup. However, not every store carries the same as any other.
I love ulta! It's so nice that they carry both drugstore makeup and high end. My favorite place to shop.
Nice people. Great products. Clean store so I can work my way around! People here really know what's up!
My favorite makeup store for sure! Good mix of affordable and high end brands. Always has good deals too
The I am the sister of Sephora. Lol, great place to shop at. Products run out fast at the store near me.
All of my hairwash products come from this store. I love the variety of items amd brands and even costs.
I have purchased mascara and I always get compliments on my eyelashes. I love the store so much variety.
Love Ulta I feel like it's sort of like sephora but without as many options and the Ulta brand is decent
Close to my house, so convenient. Doesn't feel as high class as other competitors but gets the job done.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos