7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,302 Reviews
Top Questions See all 194 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Always go to ultra for cosmetic and beauty supplies. Love all the discounts and points your able to earn.
I bought a Loreal true match liquid foundation from here, and was pleased with the product for the price.
Amazing store!! there is nothing missing!! helpful employees and great prices! what else you can ask for?
The workers seem pretty friendly and I like that they have a mix of both high-end and drugstore products.
Great great place. lots of choices and selections. Store is always perfect and yes I love this place too!
I've only used their vanilla sugar lotion and it smells great. My daughter loved it so I gave ithe to her
One stop shop for all your beauty needs! It has everything you could imagine from your face to your feet!
I LOVE this store!! I swear I could stay in this store all day and not get bored. They have EVERYTHING!!!
Really like the ultra line they have great products from skin care to all sorts of foundations and makeup
Favorite beauty store. The mix between high end and drugstore brands mixes affordability and quality well
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos