7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love Ulta beauty because you can find any type of makeup and beauty products. The products ship quickly.
I love all there ulta brand beauty products because it's affordable and it does the job you want it to do!
Tarte tape shape concealer !!! OMG the only concealer I need !!!! Glad I can find it in stock or online :)
I love ulta because of the sales they have and the look of the stores is very open and clean, I love that.
Always very clean and very helpful when looking for something specific! Great customer service! Way to go!
A great beauty store to shop at, they have great sales on everything from high end to drug store products.
Ulta is great. They have a good selection, but for some high end products you still have to go to sephora.
Ulta is my go to store for my urban decay products that I love to use. That's where I get my naked pallets
I buy tons of lip gloss and eye shadow from there. My favorite place! Excellent customer service for sure.
I love this store so much it's one of my favorite makeup stores to shop at totally recommend shopping here
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos