BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alicia A.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Ultra truly is a one stop shop. I find myself always going to Ulta when I originally planned on stopping at Target AND Sephora. Basically, when I need both high end and affordable makeup, I head straight to Ulta. Plus, I love racking up points on the rewards programs and they have a lot of buy one get one half sales on my favorite makeup brands!
Carolina E.
I love Ulta with my whole heart and soul. They always have a little bit of both drugstore and high end products. I give a 4/5 mainly because most Ulta's run out of what you need and then they don't restock for weeeeeeeks. And the one that is nearest to me is always a cluttered mess. But I can't judge the whole company just by that one store lol.
Moneshya G.
Salina, KS
I had bought makeup for prom around late March early April and it came pretty fast. I looked at some YouTube videos to decide what I should buy and see what was right for me and they ended up having everything that the girl had in the video. The stuff is fairly priced but you even get free shipping and a free Gift if you go over a certain price.
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
Ulta has high-end and drugstore makeup, hair products, and skincare, beauty and hair tools, accessories, and so much more. It's a one-stop shop for beauty lovers. While the prices of the drugstore products is a little higher than Walmart, Harmon, etc., they always have coupons that lower the final cost and/or get you more products for the money.
Lauren C.
Salem, MA
I prefer Ulta over Sephora. The variety is better since you have both high end and drug store brands there. I love that I can go to one store for everything. The staff is always excited to help out and are honest with me, which is awesome considering I'm new to make up. They give me a lot of advice, even if it's not going to bring them business.
Danielle H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I love It Cosmetics and Ulta has a great selection of their products. I recently purchased the Compact Celebration Foundation in the color light. This is the illuminating version and I thought it would make me look shiny but it doesn't at all. It covers all the redness of my skin without feeling like I have a thick coat of foundation on my skin.
Kara C.
Waynesboro, PA
OMG love love love Ulta!! the staff is amazing! they all know what they are doing and if you have a question they try their hardest to give the right answer! I love shopping there, getting my brows done there (I don't let anyone else do them) The makeup selection is amazing as well, I love how they have everything from "drug store" to "high end"
Jordan B.
Port Charlotte, FL
I recently purchased Cake Beauty Velveteen Hand Creme and was impressed with the quality of this brand product. Its a hard to find brand and recently Ulta started carrying it online. The creme is great for the driest of skin, very moisturizing without being greasy, it smells great and is very portable - great for travel! I will be repurchasing.
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I LOVE this store!!! I am constantly shopping (and spending far too much money) here, but i can't help myself. They have such a wide variety of beauty products from drug store brands to high end brands. I love their rewards system too. I can always find so many good deals on the brands i am looking for. Definitely my top choice of beauty stores
Shannon C.
I truly love this store. I recently got by brows waxed there, and while it is a little pricey, the girls there really take their time. They also made sure that my browns looked wonderful and I was very impressed. They also apply makeup to complete your look and make sure you are able to go back to work, without that pink/red mark on your brows!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.