7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,519 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ulta has a good mix of prestige and druge store makeup. you won't find all the brand you'd find in sephora.
I freaking love ulta, it doesn't have it of high end brands but I love how it has bus and drugstore variety
ulta lip butter glosses are very pigmented and keep your lips feeling hydrated even when they are very dry.
Has all the best drugstore and high end makeup. Gives great and more coupons and sales compared to Sephora.
Love love love this store, huge selection for makeup and hair products, all the way to great skin products.
LOVE ulta. There are so many products to choose from. Love the discounts on Ulta products. Very affordable.
Ulta is simply the best place to find products irs so amazing and simple. Im truly in love with this place.
I love there hair products.but it ia a lot of too much money. Also there perfume is good but too much money
Definitely love this store. You can easily find any makeup you're looking for! especially on black friday 😉
Ulta cream compact foundation.....Love it as a concealer. It doesn't cake or crease and goes on like butter
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos